Locally-Owned Since 1977
Since 1977 Mark Hout and his associates at UNI Design have built an excellent reputation in northern Colorado by providing top quality products, craftsmanship, and outstanding service before, during, and after a project.
UNI Design has remained a locally-owned, community-involved, home improvement business with an expanding list of over 8,000 customers in northern Colorado. We offer:
- A dedicated team of remodeling specialists to help guide you through the process of defining your needs and providing solutions that best match your lifestyle. Remodeling is one decision that requires you to look beyond the lowest price when choosing a commercial or residential contractor.
- A great reputation by providing excellent customer service, along with an unbeatable workmanship warranty. We seek customer satisfaction during all phases of work.
We specialize in turn-key residential and commercial design and remodeling. This includes the sales and installation of windows, siding, doors, sunrooms, decks, patio enclosures/covers, kitchen, bathroom, basement remodels or finishes, and additions. UNI Design also offers handyman services for smaller projects or repair.
Since 1977 Mark Hout and his associates at UNI Design have won numerous awards.
- Four-time winner of the Vinyl Siding Institute of America's National Award of Distinction, including an award for historic restoration.
- Consistently ranked among the nation's Top 300 - 500 Residential Contractors by Qualified Remodeler Magazine
- Numerous industry awards for Best Application, Best Dealer and Dealer of the Year
- Recipient of the Better Business Bureau's Ethics Torch Award
- Named a finalist for the Colorado Ethics in Business Award
Solid Reputation and Longevity
Mark Hout's stubborn insistence on integrity in all of his business practices has earned the company a solid reputation in an industry often plagued with consumer uncertainty. In addition to her role as co-owner, Enita Hout is the regional director for Catholic Charities and is a regional trainer for adoption social workers and adoptive families of special needs children.